Among the services that Ayre Counseling provides to clients are Forensic Substance Abuse Evaluations. Our qualified staff are fully equipped to provide a Forensic Substance Abuse Evaluation that meets all legal and other requirements.
Ayre Counseling provides comprehensive evaluations in the following areas:
- Forensic Substance Abuse evaluations for Matrimonial litigation matters with allegations of Substance Abuse
- Forensic Substance Abuse evaluations for Family Court with allegations of Substance Abuse to determine Parenting fitness
- Substance Abuse Evaluations pertaining to Civil and Criminal cases
- Evaluations for Wrongful Death and Injury for allegations of misconduct or mistreatment in Treatment Facilities
- Evaluations for negligence of care in Treatment Facilities
Forensic Substance Abuse Evaluations:
Generally, formal forensic style substance abuse evaluations are requested or mandated by third parties such as judges, attorneys, agencies, etc. The nature, purpose, and scope of your evaluation will be reviewed and explained to you at the outset of the evaluation process.
Evaluations usually consist of several components including interviews with the subject, collateral contacts, and interviews, written testing and screening measures, review of past treatment records and/or other documents and urinalysis (or other) testing.
Evaluations can occur within 3 to 25 hours (or more) are inclusive of the interview time and are usually conducted over several separate meetings. The overall time frame of the evaluation is dependent on a variety of factors, including the complexity of your particular circumstances and the overall matter at hand.
Clinical substance evaluations are for individuals or families seeking an expert opinion about a substance use problem.
The three major areas of focus in the Forensic Substance Abuse Evaluation include:
- Determine if someone has a Substance Use Disorder – SUD.
- Determine how the problem should be treated, addressed or monitored.
- Determine how and if the Substance Use Disorder – SUD impacts visitation or care for the minor child.
Contact us to request a Forensic Substance Abuse Evaluation
Ayre Counseling can provide you with a Forensic Substance Abuse Evaluation in Morristown. To find out more about the services we provide, call us today, or just fill out the contact form and press Send.Please share this post!