We know that you may be apprehensive or fearful of seeking help. You’ll notice the Ayre Counseling difference from your first call and what makes us the best choice for your concerns. We listen to and strive to understand your concerns. Our desire is to assure you that you will be treated with respect and with the utmost in professional care. Our approach is one that offers hope in an environment that is upbeat and never judgmental.
It starts with a conversation…talking with one of our therapists can help align your thoughts, actions, and feelings and offer you the opportunity to see them with a new perspective. Helping you make sense of what you are thinking is a healthy way to understand the significant impact that our emotions have on our daily functioning. Our core emotions of Happiness, Anger, Sadness, and Fear can control or significantly impact our daily lives and those we interact with in profound ways.
Ayre Counseling offers world-class, innovative treatment that is the platinum standard in the treatment industry.
Our staff takes a flexible, adaptive, and highly individualized approach. We believe that each individual changes their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors in unique ways.
Instead of employing a cookie-cutter approach, we first try to understand you and then suggest a treatment plan that is in sync with your unique situation.
Areas of Clinical Specialization:
- Substance Abuse/Chemical Dependency
- Dual Diagnosis/MICA/Co-Occurring Disorders
- Co-Dependency Issues
- Anger Management
- Marital/Couple Conflict
- Parenting Approaches/Parenting Coaching
- Parent/Child Conflict
- Depressive Disorders
- Process Addictions/Behavioral Addictions/Internet and Media
- Anxiety Issues
- Highly Discerning Patients
- Major Life Changes and Events
- Grief and Loss
- Eating Disorders
- Lack of self-esteem
- ACOA Issues
- Living With A Loved One Who Has Active Addiction/Mental Illness
- Performance Enhancement “Coaching” (Job/School/Sports)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Sexual Addiction/Compulsion
- Compulsive Behavior Disorders
- Gay/Lesbian Issues
- Behavioral Problems/Disturbance
- Stage of Life Issues/Life Changes
- Mental Health and/or Substance Abuse Counseling for VIP’s/Executives/Professionals and
- Later Recovery Issues
- Feeling ‘Stuck’ Or Stagnant In Recovery
Reach out for help
Contact us to learn more about how we can help you.Please share this post!