Dr. Kieran Ayre is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and a Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor with 30 years of clinical experience working with adults, adolescents, couples, parents, and families. He has published numerous articles and papers and has lectured at both statewide and national events. As one of the most highly credentialed clinicians in the substance abuse and co-occurring field, Dr. Ayre is a recognized expert in the areas of co-occurring disorders, treatment, and alternative Substance Use Disorders (SUD) treatment approaches. In addition to his clinical practice, he is a professor at both Rutgers University School of Social Work and Rutgers University Center of Alcohol Studies.
A preferred provider for executives and professionals seeking mental health or substance abuse services, Dr. Ayre’s expertise is provided in a discrete manner, affording clients the comfort and confidentiality to address their particular concerns at his full-service private practice in Morristown, New Jersey.
Dr. Kieran Ayre lives with his wife and children in Northwest New Jersey. He is a motorcycle enthusiast and an FAA licensed private pilot.
Dr. Kieran Ayre’s Credentials
- Dr. Kieran Ayre, PhD, MSW, LCSW, ACSW, C-CATODSW, LCADC, CWTS, CCDS, MATC, FAC, ACS, CSC, CCS
- Doctorate in Addictive Disorders
- New Jersey Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Member of the National Academy of Certified Social Workers
- Member of the National Association of Social Workers
- Certified Clinical Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs Social Worker
- New Jersey Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor
- New Jersey Certified Clinical Supervisor
- Approved Clinical Supervisor
- Certified Women’s Treatment Specialist
- Certified Co-Occurring Disorders Specialist
- Certified Forensic Addictions Counselor
- Certified Medication Assisted Treatment Counselor
- Clinical Supervisor Credential
- New Jersey Certified School Social Worker
- Chair National Association of Social Workers (NASW), Morris Chapter
- Adjunct Professor, Rutgers University Graduate School of Social Services
- Thompson – Reuters Expert Witness (TREWS)
- Board Member – Rutgers University School of Social Work ACT Program Advisory Board
- Former Chairman – Sussex County Professional Advisory Counsel on Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Former Chairman – National Association of Social Workers (NASW) Morris County Chapter
Reach out for help
Our highly-trained and experienced staff are happy to help.
Call now for a complimentary consultation, or just fill out the contact form and press Send.Please share this post!